Excellent article. And…I agree completely that we need to take care of Americans first and stop illegal immigration that is destroying our country.
God/Jesus told us to take care of our own, not that we are responsible to support everyone else. It is not America’s job to feed or support the rest of the world’s rejects or “police” the world. Let the evil demons kill each other off!
We cannot save the world!! Bring all our troops home and have them Secure Our Borders and Enforce Our Laws!! I am sick to death of illegal immigrants invading our country, draining our resources, and trying to turn America into one of the third world shit holes that they crawled out of!!
Look at how trying to help a foreign student (obama=Kenyan) our taxes paid for his college, and look how he has SCREWED us the Legal American taxpayers!! America has been USED, and ABUSED enough by the Illegal/Criminal invaders!! Stop all illegal immigration, stop all taxpayers money to illegals, they will stop coming!! They laugh behind our backs at how dumb Americans are. It is Treasonous that our politicians side with Illegal=Criminals instead of Legal Americans! We pay their salaries!!
- Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level. The bulk of the costs — some $84 billion — are absorbed by state and local governments.
- The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount per native-headed household of $1,117. The fiscal impact per household varies considerably because the greatest share of the burden falls on state and local taxpayers whose burden depends on the size of the illegal alien population in that locality
- Education for the children of illegal aliens constitutes the single largest cost to taxpayers, at an annual price tag of nearly $52 billion. Nearly all of those costs are absorbed by state and local governments.
- At the federal level, about one-third of outlays are matched by tax collections from illegal aliens. At the state and local level, an average of less than 5 percent of the public costs associated with illegal immigration is recouped through taxes collected from illegal aliens.
- Most illegal aliens do not pay income taxes. Among those who do, much of the revenues collected are refunded to the illegal aliens when they file tax returns. Many are also claiming tax credits resulting in payments from the U.S. Treasury.