by John Rossomando • Jan 3, 2013 at 1:10 pm
The Dec. 22 story published in Egypt’s Rose El-Youssef magazine (read an IPT translation here) suggests the six turned the White House “from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood.”
The story is largely unsourced, but its publication is considered significant in raising the issue to Egyptian readers.
The six named people include: Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.
Alikhan is a founder of the World Islamic Organization, which the magazine identifies as a Brotherhood “subsidiary.” It suggests that Alikhan was responsible for the “file of Islamic states” in the White House and that he provides the direct link between the Obama administration and the Arab Spring revolutions of 2011.
Elibiary, who has endorsed the ideas of radical Muslim Brotherhood luminary Sayyid Qutb, may have leaked secret materials contained in Department of Homeland Security databases, according to the magazine. He, however, denies having any connection with the Brotherhood.
- Vindication: Egyptian Magazine exposes Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration of Obama Administration (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration (counterjihadreport.com)
- Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration (chainsoff.wordpress.com)
- Egyptian Magazine Claims Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated The Obama Administration… And identifies them… (righttruth.typepad.com)
- Egyptian Magazine Claims 6 Muslim Brotherhood Operatives Have Infiltrated Obama Admin, ‘Enjoy Strong Influence’ Over U.S. Policy (patdollard.com)
- Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Has Influence Over President Obama Administration… (theconservativetreehouse.com)
- Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- Has the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrated Team Obama? (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)